|Industry Type :
|City & State :
|Relocation Preferences :
El Paso TX, Los Angeles, CA
Securing employment with a challenge and growth opportunities
CHARLES GOMEZ 2437 Fletcher Pl – El Paso, TX 79936
Proficient Management Professional eager to contribute technical expertise, infrastructure capacity, strong project management and customer service skills in a challenging Management assignment actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
Over 20 years of successful business experience.
Career built in IT and healthcare sectors.
Expertise in P&L, business development, logistics, procurement and facility management.
Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem resolution capacity.
Record of progression to positions of increasing authority and responsibility.
Proficient in software, databases, operating systems and telecommunications issues.
Background in effective project management.
Capacity in controlling and reducing costs.
Strong focus on exceptional customer service, quality and meeting organizational objectives.
Proven leader, supervisor and mentor.
Effectively interact with diverse groups and professionals at all levels.
Well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
Adept in aligning IT contributions.
Diversified Data Design Corporation, Los Angeles, CA 1994 – 2008
• Recruited to assume wide-ranging responsibilities in operations, technology, product development and staff direction.
• Facilitated operational efficiency, system upgrades and implementation of new technology.
• Directed procurement and managed staff of ten Technical Specialists.
• Originated and executed improved policies and procedures.
• Delivered upgraded response time through launch of call center.
• Engineered system security measures for employees and facility.
• Expanded capacity/system uptime 75%.
• Slashed procurement costs 45%.
• Enhanced productivity, efficiency and QA 25%.
Prior to 1994, served as Technical Director, Maxicare Healthplan, and District Field Service Manager, Digital Equipment Corporation, both of Los Angeles, CA. In these assignments, held $25MM P&L responsibilities, designed 100,000 sq. ft. data center, lowered costs 25%, improved system uptime 50% and enhanced customer satisfaction 75% and enhanced staff productivity by 40%.
San Jose City College, San Jose, CA
Associate of Arts, Business
Extensive corporate-sponsored professional development seminars and training courses